You are an expat here in Brussels but you are not sure yet that to learn French can be usefull for you? Here are a couple of good reasons to speak the language of Molière in the capital of Europe. Read them and start to learn French!
1. French is a language spoken on 5 continents, by people from varied origins and cultures;
2. In Europe, French is spoken in France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Swizerland, etc.;
3. French is the fourth language used on the Web ;
4. Speaking one foreign language today is no more enough ;
5. French is the second language taught in the world after the language of Shakespeare;
6. French is an asset on the Belgian labour market;
7. Speaking French can ease everyday life in Brussels : administration, shopping, restaurants, etc.;
8. Speaking French is having the opportunity to meet people and to enlarge your social network in Brussels;
9. French is an open door to culture, sport, art, etc. in Brussels;
via Skype “Segolenech”
tel : 0032/474 74 93 83
email : email@example.com
Articles and tips on how learning a language, French expressions, vocab, etc.
+32 474 74 93 83
Allée des Freesias, 3
1030 – Bruxelles
0032 (0) 474/74.93.83
français – english – italiano
email : firstname.lastname@example.org I answer quickly !
Contact me via Viber (+324749383) or Skype : SegoleneCh